This post contains affiliate links. Click on the link to see our disclosure here.
Bacon, Tomato, and Cheese breakfast sandwich
Bacon, tomato, and cheese breakfast sandwich on an English muffin is delicious. It really tastes good and is quick and easy to make.
I had extra muffins and they had to be used so I decided to put bacon on them and the tomato's that I had looked amazing so I added some to the sandwich. I knew it still needed something so what better than cheese. I put that on the top of the muffin. So, then I put it under the broiler and a few minutes later the BTC breakfast sandwich was made.
The bacon, tomato, and cheese breakfast sandwich sandwich can also be made without the tomato if you have someone who doesn't like the taste of a tomato. My niece is not a tomato lover but she does love the breakfast sandwich anyway.
- Prep Time: 5 mins.
- Cook Time: 5 mins.
- Total Time: 10 mins.
- 1 English muffin, toasted
- 2 pieces of crisp bacon
- 4 slices of tomato
- 2 pieces of American cheese
- Split the English muffin and toast it.
- Break the 2 slices of bacon into four pieces and lay onto the English muffin.
- Lay two thin slices of tomato onto the bacon.
- Put a piece of America cheese onto each one.
- Pop under the broiler until starting to brown, just a few minutes.
I lay my English muffin open faced sandwich onto a piece of tin foil then broil in a toaster oven. I also like my cheese just a little dark but you can take it out whenever it looks good to you.