This post contains affiliate links. Click on the link to see our disclosure here.
Making homemade rolls can be a tedious task to do, but with the help of a bread machine, it makes it quite a bit easier. Our Yeasty Parker House Roll recipe is a perfect blend of wet and dry ingredients, and contain a lot of yeasty and are very soft. They go great with anything: Chicken, turkey, pork chops, you name it! We even top it off with honey butter to give it a nice sweet touch. These rolls are so flavorful, you don't even need to use a pad of butter on them (though it wouldn't make them any less good).
First, you start out by getting all the ingredients together.
Put all of the ingredients in order: milk, butter (we melted the butter into the milk), water, egg, salt, sugar, flour, and bread machine yeast (make sure to make a well in the flour before adding the bread machine yeast).
This is what the dough should look like after it is done in the bread machine (mine took 1:30 hours).
After the roll is done in the bread machine, put it on a lightly floured surface.
Roll out the dough in a rectangle (more or less) till it is about ¼" thick.
Once that is done, bast the entire dough surface with some melted salted butter.
Now, cut the dough into 12 pieces (we use a pizza cutter for this).
Fold each square in half, as best as you can, and crimp the edges together. Then, place them on two lined baking sheets in sets of six.
Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30-45 minutes (Do not bake at this point, we only put them in the oven to warm a bit on the warm setting).
Bake at 400 degrees farenheit for 9-11 minutes.
Almost done, this is what they look like fresh out of the oven.
Just bast them with some honey butter...
And serve them like this in a warm basket!
Once they are at the dinner table, you can open up the rolls and fill them with whatever you want.
See, you can eat it as a sandwich! However you decide to eat them, They are still impossible to resist!Print
Bread Machine Yeasty Parker House Rolls
- Prep Time: 2 hr. 30 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins.
- Total Time: 2 hrs. 40 mins
- Yield: 1 dozen rolls 1x
- Method: baking
- ½ C. whole milk, warm
- ¼ C. (½ stick) unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ C. warm water (more if needed)
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon. kosher salt
- ¼ - ⅓ C. white sugar
- 2 ¾ C. bread flour
- 1 T. bread machine yeast
- salted butter, melted
- honey (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in order into the bread machine pan except the salted butter and the honey (Make a well in the flour before adding the yeast and set on dough cycle).
- Once the dough is done, roll out the dough diagonally on a lightly floured surface till it resembles a rectangle.
- Bast the entire dough surface with melted butter.
- Cut the dough into 12 squares, then fold each square in half and crimp them.
- Cover and let rise in a warm spot on a lined cooking sheet for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Once baked, brush with some honey butter and serve warm.