This post contains affiliate links. Click on the link to see our disclosure here.
Cottage Cheese Pudding Cups
Ever look in the fridge to find a carton of cottage cheese that has to be used before it expires, but you already have something planned for dinner? Make a dessert out of it! This cottage cheese pudding is delicious and quick to put together. Make it in the morning and it will be cold by dinner time. Cottage cheese pudding is a rich and filling dessert with the creaminess of the cheese and a hint of lemon to give it a little extra flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 mins.
- Cook Time: 50 mins.
- Total Time: 5 hrs.
- 16 oz. cottage cheese
- 1 can (14 oz.) evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cups half-and-half
- ¾ cups sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 T. lemon juice
- cinnamon for dusting
- Set oven to 350ºF.
- Put everything into the blender except the cinnamon. Blend until smooth (about 20 seconds).
- Set custard cups into a large pan, then fill the cups up towards the top with the mixture.
- Sprinkle cinnamon onto the cottage cheese puddings.
- Set the pan on the rack in the oven and add hot water to the pan until it is ½ way up the cups.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the pudding comes out clean.
- Let the cottage cheese pudding cups cool on the counter for about 15 minutes. Then, chill in the fridge for about 4 hours.
- Once chilled, eat as is or top with whipped cream.