This post contains affiliate links. Click on the link to see our disclosure here.
- Marcato’s deluxe Atlas biscuit maker extrudes firm dough into creative shapes for easy cookies and other treats without Rolling or cutting dough
- Made from anodized aluminum, steel, and ABS; includes 20 Traditional cookie disc shapes, complete instructions and 10-year manufacturer’s
- Easily adjust cookie sizes from large to small with just the turn of a knob; yields 35 to 40 small cookies and 20 to 25 large cookies
- Remove top cover, Insert desired cookie disc, fill with dough, replace top and press handle; each press advances dough for consistent looking cookies
- Ergonomic design; easier and less messy than cookie cutters; disassembles for cleaning; Hand wash in warm, soapy water; Available exclusively from HIC