This post contains affiliate links. Click on the link to see our disclosure here.
This is a recipe my Mom made quite a few times when I was a kid. I don't know where she got the recipe for sloppy joes, but I know she eventually just added the ingredients without measuring them. I have pretty much figured it out and this tastes just like what she made.
The result is a delicious sandwich that is both filling and flavorful. Also, sloppy joes a quick meal that can be made in a short amount of time.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 can tomato soup
- ⅓ T. mustard
- American cheese
- Hamburger Buns
- Brown meat in a skillet until browned
- Pour off as much grease as you can
- To the meat mixture add the ketchup, tomato soup, and mustard
- Let it come to a boil and then simmer for five minutes,
- Put mixture onto a bun and put a piece of American cheese on top
- Serve with pickles and enjoy
"Leave a Reply"