This post contains affiliate links. Click on the link to see our disclosure here.
This potato salad is real simple with just a few ingredients, but the taste is really good. We know many potato salad recipes contain pickles, mustard, or celery but we think this is just enough for a delicious potato salad.
- 6 medium size russet potatoes
- 1 ½ - 2 C. miracle whip
- ¼ C. chopped onions
- 2 hard boiled eggs, cut into small pieces
- 1 hard boiled egg for decoration
- Cook the potatoes in small amount of water until they are done, about 20 to 30 minutes. Let set aside for a while to cool.
- When cool enough to hold, peel the potatoes and slice into a bowl.
- Add the miracle whip, onions, and chopped egg
- Stir all together and let chill until ready to serve.
- Top with remaining hard boiled egg.
Sometimes the potatoes need a little more miracle whip, so just add enough for the way you want it. Very simple but extremely good potato salad. Enjoy