This post contains affiliate links. Click on the link to see our disclosure here.
Pineapple Lime Chili Shrimp
Pineapple Lime Chili Shrimp is a very simple, easy and tasty recipe. The pineapple juice, vinegar and soy sauce give the sauce a good combination of sweet, sour and salty. So, if you want a delicious meal in no time at all, Pineapple Lime Chili Shrimp will not be a disapointment!
- Prep Time: 20 mins.
- Cook Time: 5 mins.
- Total Time: 25 mins.
- Method: Grilling
- ¼ Cup. sweet chili sauce
- 2 Tbsps. pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- ½ tsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1.5 lbs. large key west pink shrimp (about 25), deveined
- ground salt
- ground black pepper
- 5 bamboo skewers
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 20 minutes.
- Whisk the sweet chili sauce, pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Pat dry shrimp, then put 5 shrimp on each skewer.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Spray and preheat grill.
- Put shrimp on the grill and grill on each side (about 2 minutes each) basting each side a couple of times.
- Goes well with grilled veggie skewers and coconut lime rice.
One of the very best grilled shrimp I ever ate.