This post contains affiliate links. Click on the link to see our disclosure here.
This ganache chocolate mousse is creamy and chocolaty. It can be made with just a batch of ganache, which takes no time to make, and some whipped cream.
Ganache has a great chocolaty taste that can be made semi-sweet or bittersweet depending on what kind of chocolate you use. It is great for icing or as a frosting for your cake. This mousse mixed with whipped cream makes a quick, fluffy dessert for the pudding lovers in your house.
Ingredients for Chocolate Ganache Mousse:
- Chocolate ganache
- Whipped cream
Making the Chocolate Ganache Mousse:
Make the chocolate ganache with semi-sweet chocolate, or use darker chocolate, such as bittersweet chocolate, if that is what you like. Mix until smooth and put in the refrigerator until chilled.
Now, it is time to make the whipped cream. Just pour the heavy cream into a mixing bowl and whisk with some powdered till you get stiff peaks.
Add the whipped cream to the chocolate ganache, about half of the whipped cream and mix until it becomes a thinner consistency.
Now, Fold the rest of the whipped cream into the ganache until it is all blended
The ganache is all mixed. now, it is ready to chill as is or spoon or pipe into small glasses. Once it is chilled, it is ready to eat!Print
Ganache Chocolate Mousse
A chocolate ganache mousse that is creamy and...of course...chocolaty!
- Chocolate ganache *
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons confectioners' sugar *
- Make a batch of ganache and let it get cold.
- Whip some heavy cream. When it is almost stiff peaks, add the confectioner's sugar. Then, whip until the cream reaches stiff peaks
- Mix about a cup of the whipped cream into the mousse. Then, add the rest of the whipped cream and fold until the whipped cream is all mixed into the chocolate ganache.
- Chill in the bowl or spoon or pipe into small glasses.
- Once chilled, it is ready to serve.
* You can use bittersweet chocolate or a combination to make the ganache.
* If you want it a little sweeter just add some more confectioners to the whipped cream
a simple recipe. All we did was add sweetened whipped cream to the ganache and it is done.