Peach Pie with Crumble Topping
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 40-45 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minute
- Yield: 8 slices 1x
- Category: pies
- Unbaked Pie crust, homemade or bought
- 4 cups sliced peaches (about 7 peaches)
- 2/3 cups white sugar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cups butter, slightly softened
- Set aside 1 unbaked pie crust
- Peel and slice up enough peaches to make 4 cups , About 7 large peaches. Then place in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the peach pie ingredients to the peaches, and mix them all together.
- Pour the peach filling into the unbaked pie crust.
- Make the topping by mixing all of the ingredients together except the butter.
- Slice the butter into pieces and add to the flour mixture.
- Mix all together with a fork, pastry blender or your hands till it has a crumbly appearance.
- Pour the crumble mixture on top of the peaches and spread it out evenly.
- Bake at 350ºF for 40-45 minutes. Bake till golden brown and juices just start to ooze out of the pie.
- Once done baking, let cool slightly before putting it in the fridge. Chill overnight.
- Once chilled, slice up and serve with cinnamon whipped cream or ice cream.