This post contains affiliate links. Click on the link to see our disclosure here.
Chocolate Ice Cream Soda
We think the perfect chocolate ice cream soda takes a few very cold ingredients and only a short time to make. There is no need to wait making a delicious treat if you have the few ingredients on hand.
Making the perfect chocolate ice cream soda
First you take a tall glass and pour about ⅓ cup of chocolate syrup.
Next, add a good splash of heavy cream and mix it all together, we think it makes the drink even more creamy.
After it is mixed, add your scoop of chocolate ice cream followed by some of the cold seltzer water, not too much so that it overflows in the glass, only about half way.
Now, add another scoop of the chocolate ice cream followed by more of the cold seltzer water, fill till it reaches the top. The foaming chocolaty seltzer looks great at the top of the glass.
Chocolate ice cream soda toppings
Now it is time to add toppings to make your soda even better. Add a large dollop of whipped cream and top it off with a cherry. You can also add some sprinkles to make it what you like. Drink and enjoy!
- ⅓ C. chocolate syrup
- Splash of heavy cream
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- Cold seltzer water
- Whipped cream
- Extra chocolate syrup and seltzer water
- In a large glass add ⅓ cup of chocolate syrup. Pour a splash of heavy cream in glass and stir.
- Add a scope of chocolate ice cream to the glass and fill the glass half full with cold seltzer water.
- Add another large scoop of ice cream and top with more seltzer water.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry and enjoy.
- I always set a small glass of chocolate syrup and extra seltzer water next to the soda, to refill your glass.