This post contains affiliate links. Click on the link to see our disclosure here.
Beef tacos are a hit when you have already done some prep on the weekend or bought easy sides right from the grocery store, already prepped. They are a quick meal fix and lets you spend less time in the kitchen.
When you need to think of something to make for dinner that is quick these beef tacos are just the thing. They are always tasty and everyone can add what they want to their taco bowl.
Beef tacos are quick!
They don't take much time at all. We use our taco seasoning recipe, a can of tomato sauce, and some ground beef . Just three ingredients to make the taco beef.
Brown ground beef in a pan and add the seasoning. Makes the kitchen smell spicy if that is a thing.
Now, add the tomato sauce and mix in. Let cook until flavors are melded together.
Toppings that put a beef taco over the top
The normal toppings to go with these are grilled peppers and onion, some sour cream, grated cheese, black beans, salsa and anything else you want to add the the bowl. Today most of these ingredients are prepped for you in the grocery store, like shredded cheese, sliced peppers and onions, and a can of black beans. Easy Peazy! Make these Tacos for yourself and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 large servings 1x
- Category: Meal
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 1 ½ lbs. ground chuck
- 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 3 T. taco seasoning
- Brown the beef in a pan till no longer pink, drain any excess grease in the pan. A little isn't bad.
- Add the seasoning mix and mix into the cooked beef.
- Now add the can of tomato sauce and bring to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes
- Toppings you may like: chopped tomatoes, salsa, cheese, lettuce, black beans, black olives, sour cream, and jalapenos.
- We like to use the Mexican cheese mix to put on the taco , but you can use cheddar, or pepper jack if you like.